Saturday, July 23, 2016

Next Phase In My Weight Loss Journey

It's been 11 weeks since I started on my lose one pound a week weight loss goal and I've lost 10 pounds so far. The past 3 weeks I saw a slow down as old habits crept in. Weekends are especially hard because I don't cook during weekends. We either go out or we eat takeout which usually adds up to a lot more food then when I cook.

So now I'm going to start with a new base. 145 pounds and I'm going on my next phase of losing 10 pounds in 10 weeks. So, hopefully by end of September I would reach my new goal. This time I invited some online friends to join me to keep myself on my toes. Yup! Group support, encouragement and inspiration will help a lot. So that's what I will be doing.

I'm doing well so far, no hunger pangs (well, not too much), no pills, no artificial foods. Everything is natural and slowly but surely I will reach my goal. I'm looking at my calendar and thinking that if I keep at this, I will be able to buy myself a new pretty dress for Christmas this year. Yippee! Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UVC6HNAW5FRQ