Saturday, June 11, 2016

Weight Loss Progress

It's been a little over a  month since the start of my weight loss journey so it's time to have a look at the weight loss progress.

Started 8th May 2016 at 155 pounds
Today 11th June 2016 at 147 pounds
Total Loss = 8 pounds

Despite losing 8 pounds, it is hardly noticeable. I would say the progress in terms of fitting into clothing is something like this. I still have a lot of items of clothing hanging in my closet which I cannot fit into. A lot of pants too. However, for a couple of the larger sizes pants, the fit has changed like this. From totally unable to zip up (even when lying in prone position and breathing in) - See BEFORE drawing, now upon lying down in prone position and breathing in, the trousers can be zipped up but it is tight with lots of crease lines and belly flopping as you can see in the AFTER illustration. (Do excuse the poor illustration - the hands in the pocket looks out of shape just like me still).

Still, if I may say so myself, I am quite happy and proud with the progress. So going to give myself a pat on the back and say "YOU GO GIRL!" and on with the diet!



Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UVC6HNAW5FRQ