Thursday, April 19, 2012

Electronic Cigarettes

My husband used to be quite a heavy smoker. He smoked about a pack of cigarettes a day. Fortunately he had the will power to stop smoking. At first he limited his smoking to just the balcony of our apartment and later on when we moved out to a house with no balcony, he stopped.

 It's a good thing he stopped, otherwise I would have to look for tips on quiting smoking including using an electronic cigarette. I didn't know there was such a thing before. How interesting.

An electronic cigarette can help you to take a break from the more harmful traditional cigarette. It even comes in a variety of flavors from menthol to flavorless with no nicotine. The addiction to nicotine can really last for years. It is really hard to kick the smoking habit. I can see the effects for myself.

Even though my husband has quit smoking for years now, he still yearns for a smoke whenever there are gatherings or whenever he sees another smoker. I'm glad I never took up smoking. Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UVC6HNAW5FRQ